Objectives of Accounting Software
- Systematically record transactions, sort and analyzing them, prepare financial statements, assessing financial position, and aid in decision making with financial data and information about the business.
- The ability to create professional looking invoices.
- By connecting your bank account, your business expenses are tracked automatically.
- Some tools provide time tracking, so you know how much time certain tasks take.
- Incorporate online payment processing and accept credit card payments.
- Instantly see your profitability and create standard reports for financial statements, for tax purposes, and much more.
- Get all the features and insights on your mobile.
- Overall, the whole process of bookkeeping should become faster.
- Some things should be automated, such as VAT returns or bank reconciliations.
- The preparation of your quarterly and year-end reports and tax returns should be more straightforward.
- Lower your fees for your accountants, tax advisors, and bookkeeping.
- Freed up time that can be used for other more relevant business activities.
- Make better business decisions as a result of better and more timely information.
What we do:
We can assist clients to select or develop an effective & efficient accounting software to meet their businesses requirements.
There are two types of accounting software, where we can assist clients from selection to implementation stage:
- Off the Shelf software (Ready to use)
- Customized software (specially developed for some specific organization or other user) and the following are stages for developing a customized accounting software.
- At first, it is to be ascertained what information is necessary for internal and external users. An information analyst is to identify sources of necessary information for collecting data and prepare reports and preserve them properly.
- Strength and weakness of an existing information system are to be identified for its analysis.